ASSISTED LIVING SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Extended Care Professional’s (ECP) eMAR pharmacy interface securely and accurately updates resident med details. Staff enjoy a simple, intuitive interface to improve documenting and charting med pass. Record vitals, ask questions and document follow-ups with our patent-pending Rules Engine. Easily access, audit and review history and output reports.
- Easy, accurate, secure med pass charting and resident reorder.
- Flexible output reports and details allow custom set up to review and audit of med records.
- Proven reliability over years of working with most pharmacy systems.
- Simple, ECP-expert-supported transition from paper charting or other eMAR supplier.
ECP’s built-in resident assessment helps determine care levels and task schedules. Document cares, record vitals, monitor as-needed cares. Customize ECP EHR format to match your current paper recording method. Easily justify and review resident records with history and analysis at your fingertips.
- Built-in resident assessment determines level of care and task scheduling.
- Chart and document activity related to care and task lists.
- Streamline access to history and analysis.
Assisted Living Pharmacy Interface
ECP offers one of the nation’s leading eMAR real-time pharmacy interfaces. Enjoy efficient, effective interfacing with major pharmacies. Classify new orders, refills, dispenses, changes and discontinues. Conveniently access expert support and training connecting pharmacy and home. Achieve results that matter for all involved in giving impeccable care.
- Proven interface with all major pharmacy software.
- 24/7 support and training to customers alleviating pharmacy workload.
- Increase customers and revenue with marketing and sales support from ECP experts.
“ECP is more than just an e-mar system. The assessment tool allows you to populate the care plan simultaneously. When you have completed the assessment, your careplan/ISP is completed. ECP allows administrators to monitor staff progress on completing tasks, such as medication administration and daily cares. The ability to access residents’ records from a home computer is a time saver, especially when staff phone calls come in after hours. The format is user friendly with drop down menus and easy to follow tutorials. When you have questions their tech support is just a phone call away. It is a great program to work with!”
Sue Williams RNC, BSN, Nurse Consultant Morton LTC
“I have been working with ECP since 2008 and remember being very nervous when I heard KindredHearts was going to be getting a new program on line. Almost five years have gone by and I am so happy we made the change. ECP is very user friendly and was very easy to learn. Now everything I need is right at my fingertips and I love it.”
Cathy Baird Residence Director KindredHearts of Brown Deer
“ECP makes it easy access all your important information. I like that I can access ECP from anywhere, even at home. Linking ECP to our pharmacy has been very helpful. We really like the ability to identify medications along with all checks and balances that ECP provides. ECP has helped us become more accountable. I highly recommend ECP to anyone looking for an electronic charting system or eMAR.”
Diane Egan-Fragoso, RN/Director